Total Service of America is an EPA Certified Lead-Safe Firm. We have been serving home owners and property managers for 25 years, providing quality interior and exterior painting.
We take our time completing all steps to ensure the best result possible. A quality job will not only be aesthetically pleasing but also long-lasting in protecting your building from the elements. Our procedures include:
- Cover all foliage, lighting, furniture
- Wash exterior with pressure washer (i.e. remove dust, mold, mildew, anything that may prevent the new paint coat from lasting)
- Buff out rusts on metals
- Sand, patch, prime wood trims
- Repair cracked, blistered stucco
- Re-glaze window putty
- Repair doorjambs
- Acid washed galvanized metal (gutters and downspouts)
- Wash exterior once more with pressure washer
- Trench soil along wall
- Paint stucco, wood trims, iron and galvanized metals
- Apply additional coats as needed
We have the experience and skills needed to provide the best paint job for your home. From preparation to prime and paint to clean-up, we provide the best care for brand new homes and even heavily nicotine damaged units. Pick the color, brand and/or finish you want and we will transform your home or rental unit.
Icon made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com